A Nutrition internship abroad is an ideal way to learn more about healthcare practice in a different country while deepening your understanding of global food issues. You’ll gain first-hand nutrition work experience which will prepare you for a career in the field. As an intern, you can complete your internship in a number of different settings.
These include hospitals, clinics, nutrition centres, and community centres. You may also take part in school and home visits. You’ll shadow trained local professionals, learning from them directly as they go about their day.
These international internships provide you with the opportunity to develop your own skills and expand your knowledge. It’s also a fantastic way to boost your CV, as well as future job or study applications.
What will I gain from a Nutrition internship abroad?
Our nutrition work experience placements are an excellent way to prepare yourself for the next stage in your education or career. Apart from the opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop skills relevant to the profession, there are also many other benefits. These include:
- Developing soft skills such as teamwork, leadership, resilience, organisation, time-management, and planning
- Encountering conditions and challenges that might not exist in your home country
- More in-depth work experience that you might get in your home country
- Cultivating a global mindset as you work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Improved confidence as you push past your comfort zone
All of the above will also enhance your CV, UCAS applications, and your personal development.
Why does this internship matter?
This experience will bring you closer to a future working in your chosen field. We’re proud to support future talent who will bring vital skills to communities in need.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Take a look at the following pages where you'll find collections of similar projects: