Is This Right For You?
We work with groups from a range of backgrounds and institutions. We recognise the uniqueness of each group and are happy to customise our trips accordingly.
Here are the types of groups we’ve worked with:
- Schools/colleges: Tailored to your curriculum to help students build skills as they make a positive impact.
- Universities: Students gain practical work experience and help improve people’s lives before starting a career.
- Scouts/guides: Give something back to local communities and build essential life skills.
- Companies: As a reward or team-building exercise, corporate trips help teams bond while improving your CSR.
- Families: A more meaningful holiday and a chance to visit some of the world’s most spectacular destinations.
Why Are We Best for Group Trips?
There are many options for groups looking to volunteer abroad together, so why should you choose to work with us?
- Experience: we’ve been in the game for over 30 years, specialising in bespoke group trips for more than a decade. We’ve organised over 150 school and college trips, 100 university trips, plus trips for a range of other groups.
- Safety: During your trip, you’ll have 24/7 supervision from our dedicated support team. Plus, all of our placements are fully researched, safety audited, and risk assessed in accordance with the British Standard BS8848 for the Adventure Travel Sector. Learn more about how we keep you safe.
- Flexibility: Choose from a variety of projects and destinations. Take control over your start date and duration.
- Tailored Trips: We’ll work with you to create the perfect group adventure. We can tailor trips around your school curriculum, dietary requirements, and any other needs you may have.
- Inclusive Pricing: The cost of group trips covers food, accommodation, in-country transport, excursions, staff support, and so much more!
Group Case Studies
Over the years, we’ve sent many groups abroad. We work tirelessly to give them the best possible experience but don’t just take our word for it. These case studies are written by group leaders as an honest reflection of their experiences overseas.
Find out what other groups experienced and what advice they have for you. Read case studies here.
You can also contact us if you’d like to speak to a group leader directly. We can connect you to someone who’s been on the exact project you’re interested in. They’ll be able to provide personalised advice and information.
What do others say?
"Projects Abroad is an embodiment of professionalism and excellent organisational skills. My main goal was to achieve all the CAS learning outcomes by students participating in a range of activities that cover the 3 strands of CAS which is Creativity, Activity and Service. Projects Abroad had activities planned and organised in an excellent time frame which enabled the students to achieve these goals. My students and parents are totally happy with the experiential learning that their children experienced in Krabi. The tears at the Care and Community centre speak a lot. The activities were very well-organised by Projects Abroad which gave the students of CIS ample time to plan strategies for the activities at the Care centre. Safety measures were very well taken care of by them which is evident from the snorkelling activity. The team of Projects Abroad are very disciplined and helpful. It was a privilege for me and the students of CIS to have had this opportunity to be at Krabi with the team of Projects Abroad. CIS hopes to do many more group trips with Projects Abroad."
Ms. Asha Samuel - CAS Coordinator, Canadian International School, Bangalore