Digital Marketing Executive - United Kingdom
Vacancy for: Digital Marketing Executive
Based: Brighton, UK or Cape Town, South Africa
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
Projects Abroad is the world’s largest international volunteering and internship organisation. We’ve been running for over 25 years and have sent over 100,00 people on projects throughout the world.
We don’t just talk about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to help planning, implementation and optimisation of our online marketing campaigns.
You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how to optimise digital channels to grow revenue. Working closely with the social and content teams, you will manage the digital strategy to improve engagement and sales.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with our target audience
- Implement and optimise online adverts through multiple digital channels to increase awareness and drive sales
- Ensure all ads are tracked so attribution can be clearly defined
- Be actively involved in SEO & UX efforts
- Measure performance of digital marketing campaigns using a variety of web analytics tools and report back to key stakeholders
- Implement A/B tests to drive higher engagement and conversion rates
- Be involved in the development of ads including message testing
- Be based in the Brighton area in the UK, or Cape Town, South Africa
- Be eligible to work in the UK or South Africa
- Have 2 - 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Ideally have a Bachelor's degree with marketing background
- Have excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Have experience with all digital marketing channels including programmatic display, affiliates, native, video, direct partnerships
- Understand PPC, social, SEO & UX strategies
- Have experience with tracking systems such as DCM, GTM
- Have experience working with Wordpress, Hotjar and Google Analytics
- Be a creative thinker with an analytical mind
- Enjoy working with people from all over the world, and be enthusiastic about collaborating across cultures
Are you interested?
Please send us:
• A one-page cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate for the role
• A one-page CV highlighting the experience and qualifications relevant for this role