Spanish Content Creator - South Africa
Vacancy for: Spanish Content Creator
Based: Cape Town
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
At Projects Abroad, we’re passionate about travelling with a purpose. We love travel, and we love making a positive difference in communities around the world. We have projects running in dozens of countries, where we send volunteers to help with anything from medicine and healthcare to education and conservation.
We don’t just dream about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We’re looking for a Spanish Content Creator to help us produce content to inspire potential volunteers to join our projects.
-Working closely with our Spanish and Latin American teams, you will create exciting, mostly digital, content for the Spanish-speaking market
- Ensuring website is up to date, including text, pictures and videos
- Creating content campaigns that will appeal to a wide target audience across multiple channels
- Creating email newsletters
- Writing brochures and other printed materials
- Creating and posting social media content
- Writing press releases
You should be:
- Be a South African citizen or hold a valid work permit for South Africa.
- Be a university graduate (preferably Languages, Humanities, Marketing or Business)
- Be a native Spanish speaker, with the ability to adapt text for Spanish and Latin American audiences
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Be an excellent writer. Experience in online content creation would be preferable
- Be interested in travel and international service work, and comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
- Have experience in marketing
- Be able to work independently and to tight deadlines
You will be employed on a permanent contract, subject to a three-month probationary period. An offer of employment is dependent upon receipt of satisfactory references and personal interview.
Salary & benefits
You will be paid a competitive salary as well as agreed day-to-day work-related expenses; the exact salary depends upon your experience and will be discussed with you during the interview.
To apply, please complete the application form and provide a two-page CV and a cover letter.
Projects Abroad is the leading volunteer organisation recruiting young people from the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas.
Annually we send over 10,000 enthusiastic volunteers to 29 developing countries to teach conversational English and to gain work experience in the fields of medicine, journalism, veterinary science, law and conservation.